Fostering Resiliency & Well-BeingFOR THE LONG RUN
Resiliency is defined as the human ability to adapt in the face of ongoing life challenges and significant stressors. This interactive and personalized program offers a guide to enhance, support, and integrate resiliency into one’s everyday life. Participants will:
- Gain an understanding of the benefits of resiliency in our personal and professional lives.
- Assess one’s current resiliency strengths and opportunities for improvement in terms of physical, emotional, social, and spiritual self-care.
- Provide practical tools & tips for self-care, empowering staff with the resources needed to be mindful and resilient in everyday life.
- Develop a self-care plan that integrates resiliency practices into one’s personal/professional life in such a way that moves beyond skill building to a way of being.
- Why now for resiliency—the “what’s in it for me” and my organization
- Integrating resiliency practices into our everyday lives—our toolkit
- Developing a self-care plan that works for me
Fostering Resiliency & Well-Being Workshop – Coming in February
- Recognize they have a way within themselves to reduce levels of stress and to be more energized and purposeful in their home, work, and community.
- Feel more empowered as they move from a time management to energy management way of living, thus reducing stress and enhancing resiliency.
- Have the practical tools & tips to follow through on their Self-Care Plan.
- Benefit from employees feeling valued and appreciating that the organization recognizes their unique workplace challenges.
- Gain important information and suggestions for ways the overall organization might enhance resiliency for all employees.