Develop the competencies you need to transform the way you lead & live in today’s world.
The next round of applications will be accepted in June.
The Purposeful Leadership Program is one of the most comprehensive leadership development programs available. Participants will:
Enhance their ability to positively impact one’s team, organization, and community
Hear from the latest research linking leadership behavior to organizational success
Participate in six hours of one-on-one coaching that support each leaders’ developmental goals
Engage in dialogue with peers in groups to further growth & understanding
Receive a 360 Leadership Circle Profile Assessment focusing on both inner & outer aspects of leadership
Learning labs designed to increase self-awareness and skill development
Learn using a variety of styles-storytelling, case studies, group activities, journaling, & more
Obtain a toolkit for practical application
"Being in this class has given me the confidence to take my journey to the next level. This turn of events will allow me to lead with purpose and integrity."
Participants for this program must be experienced leaders passionate about elevating their leadership skills and abilities to better inspire their people, organizations and community.
Program fee includes one intro-session, six training days, meals, materials, 360 Leadership Assessment, and. six hours of one-on-one coaching.
Purposeful leaders have a higher purpose that drives them and inspires others to give their very best. They are humbly aware of both their own strengths and weaknesses and those of their organizations and community. They know how to leverage those strengths and collaborate in order to provide opportunities that elevate people beyond their current circumstances so that they can flourish at work and in all of life.
Purposeful leaders are keenly self-aware of their own vision and values and are able to align those inner commitments with outward skills to increase employee engagement, resilience, and performance. They are equipped to rise above given circumstances to meet the demands of an increasingly complex and fast changing world.
The Purposeful Leadership Program takes leaders on a journey of discovery and transformation that elevates their leadership to a higher level.
"After building a solid foundation of individual purpose and leadership of self, the program then turns to focus on interpersonal leadership. The Leadership Circle and the Enneagram are woven in throughout the entire program, and both offer sophisticated systems of assessment and growth to work within. No matter how much leadership work someone has done previously, and no matter what programs they may have already participated in, I’m confident that the Purposeful Leadership Program will offer areas of stretching and growth for anyone."
- Deepen awareness of their purpose, values, and vision and recognize how that knowledge can strengthen their leadership presence while systemically influencing others.
- Gain a greater understanding of their leadership strengths, underlying assumptions and motivations, and opportunities for growth and development.
- Develop mindful leadership skills to enhance their decision-making ability, focus, clarity, creativity, and compassion in the workplace.
- Bolster their ability to recognize and manage emotional reactions in themselves and others in order to communicate with greater authenticity and effectiveness.
- Enhance resiliency and energy management skills to help themselves and others navigate with agility the complexities and demands of constant change.
- Increase the capacity to appreciate and embrace inclusion and diversity that brings a richness of ideas, talents and gifts to their organization.
- Develop a growth plan and practically apply learning to positively impact others in their homes, workplaces, and in the community.
FALL 2023 PROGRAM DATES:
September 12: 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
September 20: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
September 21: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
October 11: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
November 1: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
November 15: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
December 6: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Graduation December 13: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
$3,500 Partial scholarships are available. (An average scholarship is $1,500.)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT
Christine Williams, PhD, Program Director (email@example.com) or Amy Cameron, Program Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 330-434-3278.