The Enneagram at WorkPerfect for Teams & Individuals
“I loved the Enneagram Workshop. This definitely helped me better understand how to work with some of my colleagues who prefer to hear information in a certain way.”
- Learn the basics of the Enneagram system for personal and professional growth.
- Increase awareness of one’s unique type and how it impacts your specific way of viewing and responding to various life/work situations.
- Explore on a deeper level your core talents, motives, and areas for development.
- Better understand your own and others’ work styles, ways of relating and communicating, and dealing with conflict.
- Identify ways to support individual/team/organizational growth and development.
“The approach was so thoughtful, and the authenticity from facilitators and participants alike was refreshing. The workshop reminded me of how critical self-awareness is as a leader and helped me tune back in to myself.”
Chris Williams, PhD
Senior Director of Leadership Development, Facilitator
Christine Williams, PhD has a PhD in higher education, an MS in guidance and counseling, and a BS in education.
She has spent her professional career as an educator at the middle, high school, and college levels and as the National Director of the Veterans Affairs Clinical Leadership Institute. As owner of Focus Consulting Group, Chris worked as a consultant helping co-workers throughout the United States communicate with one another in constructive and productive ways. Chris facilitates the Resiliency, Enneagram, Courageous Conversations, and Mindful Leadership Programs for Heart to Heart, along with many other programs that support leaders’ learning using an inside-out approach in their personal/professional lives. In addition to developing coaching programs for several organizations.
Jeremy Lile, M.Div.
Executive Director, Facilitator
Jeremy Lile, M.Div., for over 15 years, Jeremy has facilitated and coached individuals and teams to live out their core values and to respect and appreciate the diverse strengths and perspectives that each person brings to their work and all of life. He believes that the foundational skills that come from the inner life have the most potential to inspire people in the work they do. He currently serves as the executive director of Heart to Heart.