Purposeful Leadership Program
Purposeful Leadership Spring 2022 Program Dates:
March 9: Intro Session 11:00 AM-12:30 PM
March 16: 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
March 17: 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
April 6: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
April 27: 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
May 18: 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
June 1: 8:30 AM-2:30 PM
Applications close on January 10, 2022.
“Purpose inspires a leader’s passion, awakens a leader’s energy, and that force impacts the world.”
Purposeful leaders have a higher purpose that drives them and inspires others to give their very best. They are humbly aware of both their own strengths and weaknesses and those of their organizations and community. They know how to leverage those strengths and collaborate in order to provide opportunities that elevate people beyond their current circumstances so that they can flourish at work and in all of life.
Purposeful leaders are keenly self-aware of their own vision and values and are able to align those inner commitments with outward skills to increase employee engagement, resilience, and performance. They are equipped to rise above given circumstances to meet the demands of an increasingly complex and fast changing world.
Participants for this program must be experienced leaders passionate about elevating their leadership skills and abilities to better inspire their people, organizations and community.
Program fee includes 1 intro-session and 6 training days, meals, materials, 360 Feedback Assessment, and 6 hours of one-on-one coaching.
The Purposeful Leadership Program takes leaders on a journey of discovery and transformation that elevates their leadership to a higher level.
· Deepen awareness of their purpose, values, and vision and recognize how that knowledge can strengthen their leadership presence while systemically influencing others.
· Gain a greater understanding of their leadership strengths, underlying assumptions and motivations, and opportunities for growth and development.
· Develop mindful leadership skills to enhance their decision-making ability, focus, clarity, creativity, and compassion in the workplace.
· Bolster their ability to recognize and manage emotional reactions in themselves and others in order to communicate with greater authenticity and effectiveness.
· Enhance resiliency and energy management skills to help themselves and others navigate with agility the complexities and demands of constant change.
· Increase the capacity to appreciate and embrace inclusion and diversity that brings a richness of ideas, talents and gifts to their organization.
· Develop a growth plan and practically apply learning to positively impact others in their homes, workplaces, and in the community.
$3,500 (Partial scholarships are available)