Find out more information about the Mindful Leadership Series:
What will the individuals in my organization get out of the program?
- Gain an understanding of the definition, research, and benefits of mindful leadership.
- Develop skills to more effectively regulate mental and emotional states to become more focused, clear, creative, compassionate, and connected in and out of the workplace.
- Develop and implement a plan to integrate mindful practices into your day-to-day personal/professional life.
What topics are covered across the sessions?
- The Mindful Leadership Movement—Why now, what for, and how it can make a difference
- The Science of the mind/body connection
- Seeing thoughts and emotions clearly—challenges & opportunities
- Mindful communication
- Bringing mindfulness more fully into your day
- Kindness and compassion in the workplace
- Mindful Leadership—reaching your potential to lead
- Creating a personalized mindful practice—what works for me?
How will my organization benefit from sending participants to this program?
Mindful leaders exhibit high levels of self-awareness and intentionality in their actions. In a fast paced and chaotic world, mindfulness enables leaders to clear their minds of clutter, focus on what is important, and be creative while increasing their ability to make complex decisions and manage change within their personal and professional lives. This series provides a guide to integrate the practice of “mindfulness” into the practical aspects of leadership: effective communication, decision-making, innovation, and strategic planning, as well as interpersonal challenges such as listening and working with difficult colleagues.
Looking for more information on the Mindful Leadership Series?
Contact us today to learn more!